Monday, December 2, 2019

My Thanksgiving break

The past week was thanksgiving break and I ate a lot of junk food. On the first weekend of break I did nothing. On Monday my brother took me to Chick-fil-a. And on Tuesday my brother took me to Wendy’s. And on Wednesday my whole family went to Indiana and we went to my uncle’s house. And we spent the night at the house that my dad bought last year. On Thursday it was thanksgiving and I ate a lot of of food. On Friday my parents took me to Wendy’s because my brother and I didn’t tell them we went on Tuesday. On Saturday morning we got back here and went to Costco and I bought my sister AirPods Pros with my own money. On Sunday I did nothing but sleep. And I don’t know how I got a paper cut if I didn’t even grab paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment